Sunday, July 21, 2013

Don't Order the Headstone Yet

I'm sure most people didn't really notice, but a few did: I was offline from Friday evening to Tuesday afternoon. It wasn't because I wanted time away from the internet or because I went on a nice vacation.

Friday night I took 50 Tylenol PM in a suicide attempt.


I am extremely lucky to be alive. We got the ambulance there not long after I did it, and they gave me charcoal to drink. I was in the ICU for about 3 days with IVs and a catheter in. Then I was moved over to the psych ward on Monday and was there until Wednesday (so ~3 days in the ICU, and 3 in the Psych ward.)


I am going to be making a video to answer any questions people may have. I thought that would be better than just typing it up.


So, please put your questions here, or on Facebook or Google+ and I will be making that soon.


I am thankful to still be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment